xamining web requests and responses
1. Chrome / IE Web Developer Tools
2. Addons - Chris Pederick's Web Developer Tool , FireBug
I am familiar with 1st and 2nd options earlier. Then...
Getting Started with Fiddler.
- Fiddler tool is developed by Eric Lawrence.
- What is HTTP and Status Codes
- What is Fiddler and How to use Fiddler
Installing the Fiddler: http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Configure-Fiddler/Tasks/InstallFiddler
Configuring Browser for Fiddler: http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Configure-Fiddler/Tasks/ConfigureBrowsers#ie-chrome-safari-and-opera
- Basic exercises on examining the web requests and responses and Understanding them.
Observing the Web Requests and Responses: http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Observe-Traffic/Tasks/CaptureWebTraffic