My Journey with TestEvents and Rob - 2014

It has been great pleasure working as volunteer with Rob van Steenbergen

How it Started?
Test events was a good website. It gave opportunity to know about testing events across the world.



Why i approached?
When i like to do something, I just do it from heart !

Was there any invite?
No invite.

I just took a step ahead myself, I approached him personally.
"Can i volunteerly help you?" 

How is the Journey?

Journey started from January 2014..

Firstly, he mentioned: Yes! - You can send out Conferences if missed.
Then again: There was an idea: Can we share - Conference videos and Podcast's for the events which happened.
He accepted my proposal and It started till December 2014.

Why Test Events is stopping ?
Rob wanted focus on his testing stuff. 

How was the Experience?

It was a good learning in my life, where some one has specially thanked me.

Journey Ends on .. 12th December 2014.

Vote of Thanks..

I wish Rob and his family, a good health and good life in his career.

Looking forward for "New - Test Events"

Hang on ! - Still website is available now. www.testevents.com 

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing