As I am a Passionate Tester, I always thrive to read the books on testing and other technologies.
I have got a chance to enter into "Be a winner of the Free eBook",
Luckily I was been listed as winner of the copy.
I thought, I would read it entirely and then put a review on the Book - to respect the reader and the effort he has taken up to bring this book into the testing world.
I have read this book on "amazon cloud reader" and it took 9 hours (3 hours a day).
Here is my review, which is solely based on my personnel.
- This Book is simple to read and will guide you to be a "Good Tester" than you are at present.
- This Book gives you a path to motivate yourself to be a Test Leader also with motivated quotes.
- This Book is not only for fresher’s who are entering to the software industry but also useful for experienced to make career ahead.
- This Book was written from practical experience point of view outlining from skills to jobs.
- This Book has clearly explained the concepts and processes that is used widely across the testing world with examples.
- This Book also covers about how useful social networking sites like twitter/ LinkedIn, freelance testing sites, blogs ,tools, magazines, certifications, resumes, appraisal system.Rating:I rate this book as in 4 out of 5.Feedback:I feel this book as a practical guide to those who wants to make a career in software testing and also to those who want to make a progress in career as software tester.
Where to Buy?If you want to read this eBook: Buy at AmazonPS: Please share this post with your friends and help them achieving their dream.Cheers,Till then "Research, Learn and Share".You can follow the posts on TwitterQuote of the day:“Learning brings more happiness than having sex, playing or watching sport or doing the National Lottery"- Finding Happiness, Gallup/North Yorkshire TEC,1997