Blogger - Google API Configuration : Problem ?

Recently i wrote a post on "Zombie art secretly hidden in Android Gingerbread".. 

For the post, Abhilash hari  (Blog | Twitter) , has posted a comment.

As my comments are moderated and then posted on the blog on approval instead of letting spammers free.

Abhilash has posted a comment to my post and It appeared fine in the mail.

But, to my surprise : when i looked in the Blogpost. 

The comment looks like this.



I pinged Abhilash hari immediately, to ask him any reason behind it.

I got to know from him as : "It might be a problem with Google Configuration with Blogger". But said, to find out the answer..

Any solution to it ?

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing