‎'I Care I React'

You may have noticed I haven't been blogging after "December 22".

In December - January,I Have No Time to Blog, as office hours were increased due to deadlines in project work.

Well, "Here I am Back"..... This February with new goals.

I have become active on twitter (@srinivasskc), reading daily blog posts,magazines on Testing by Testing Professionals and participating Testing Contests (This have changed my thinking) and "list goes on".... 

These made me passionate and romantic about testing to move my career ahead..

Last goal: Is to write a blog post/article twice a week.

As the title says: "I Care - I React" ... 

Few days back,I asked testing professional - to mentor me.
In few hours,i got answer as 'Yes'.
It was a great moment in my life. I never forget the day "11th February,2013" which was the first day.

I respect and I feel gratitude to learn under his guidance.




The upcoming posts can be followed by hashtag - #STRLS on twitter.
(Software Testing - Research..Learn..Share)

Quote of the day:
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing