Are you interested to know which websites use a certain technology
Install this on your web browser: https://wappalyzer.com/download
Topic 2: Security - Massive Bug May Have Leaked User Data From Millions of Sites. So … Change Your Passwords
company Cloudflare, which provides a variety of performance and security services to millions of websites, revealed late Thursday that a bug had caused it to randomly leak potentially sensitive customer data across the internet.
And the Bug is called as - "CloudBleed"
- It is necessity to know, the third-party components of code added to your application. See Topic -1 : To find out the Third-Party Components and Server Details.
- Check if there are any vulnerabilities recorded on the Third-Party Components and Server. It may not be their code is perfect
- When you see any Bug, even not serious. Act quickly to address the Bug as a Preliminary Fix after learning about the Bug.
- Permanently Patch the Bug on the systems.
- To Mitigate the risk, Option is to Change the Password which ever sites linked to Cloudfare.
- Other Options for Defense: 2-FA Security Authorization.
Tool: Find out which CDN Service, your website is using.
Change.Org uses Cloudfare as CDN Service.
Incident Report: https://blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/